B i o g r a f y
Classical and modern Pianist, composer, arranger, teacher
Fabrizio Siciliano is an Italian pianist and composer coming from classical environment,
with a great passion for many other musical genres.
He keeps successfully explorating the world of movie music and works regularly for tv shows,
movies and theatre.
Biography and Education:
Born in Rome, he begins studying piano at the age of five.
- 1984: Master degree in classical piano at the Conservatory S. Cecilia in Rome
with maximum grades cum laude.
- From 1985 to 1991: advanced training course in Lausanne, Ecole internationale de piano with
Maestro Fausto Zadra.
- He wins prizes in various national piano competitions.
- 1986 and 1990: studies chamber music, attending courses at Accademia Chigiana in Siena.
- 1983-90: Studies and advanced training in Composition under the guide of Maestro Gino Marinuzzi.
Recent engagements have included:
- September 1997 until April 1998: Performing in the most famous Italian theaters as keyboardist, arranger and actor in "Frankenstein Musical" - Comedy written and interpreted by the actor
Tullio Solenghi, original music composed by the Italian pop songwriter Daniele Silvestri.
- Since 2003: Collaboration with the rock band Nuove Tribu' Zulu
(Live performances, composition and arrangements,
recording of the cd "Gente del Cielo" - 2007)
-2015: Borges - Piazzolla with Giorgio Albertazzi and Mariangela D'Abbraccio
Ravello festival-Tindari festival- Teatro Quirino.
quintet: guitar, double bass, accordion, violin, piano.
-2015-16-17- Il Marchese del Grillo - musical with Enrico Montesano
assistant music and orchestrator added the master Emanuele Friello.
-2016-17- Evita - Opera Rock with Malika Ayane
Piano and Keyboard of the orchestra conducted by master E. Friello
-2017-18-19- Mamma Mia - musical
Deputy Director and Keyboard of the orchestra conducted by master E. Friello
-2018- Billy Elliot - musical
Director and Keyboard.
-2019- School of Rock - Musicals
- Composing music for advertising, documentary films, movies and TV shows.
MUSIC FOR FILMS
- 1992: "Quattro figli unici", featured at Venezia Film Festival, with R. Citran, M. Valentini,
- 1996: "La grande quercia", featured at Berlin Film Festival, with G. Moschin, L. Alberti, M.Valentini, director P. Bianchini.
- 1997: "Una vacanza all'inferno", with G. Giannini, M. Abraham, M. Leonardi, director T. Valerii.
- 2000: "Le giraffe", with S. Ferilli , V. Pivetti, director C. Bonivento.
- 2007: "Quell'estate felice", with O. Magnani, director B. Cino
"Awarded Best soundtrack at Cinema Festival in Messina" (April 2009)
- 2012: "Il sole dentro" with A. Finocchiaro, F. Salvi, director P. Bianchini.
- 2012: Italian-French production "Gli equilibristi" , with V. Mastandrea, B.Bobulova,
director Ivano di Matteo.
Participates with the song "Da domani cambio vita",
composed in collaboration with the rock band Nuove Tribù Zulu.
MUSIC FOR RAI-TV
(Italian Public broadcasting company):
- 1995: "Infiltrato", with V. Mastandrea, M. Wertmuller, B.Bobulova, A.Melato. director C. Sestieri.
- 2001: "L'attentatuni", with V. Pivetti, C. Amendola, T. Sperandeo, director C. Bonivento.
- 2002: "L'uomo del vento", with A. Boni, T. D'Aquino, director P. Bianchini.
- 2003: "Ricordi e fotografie", documentary film by Damiano Damiani.
- 2013: "Qualunque cosa succeda" with P. F. Favino, A. Caprioli, M. Populizio, director A. Negrin.
Opening film of the festival's international fiction of Rome (13 to 19 September 2014)
Auditorium of Rome.
MUSIC FOR MEDIASET-TV
(Italian Private broadcasting company)
- 1999: "Squadra mobile scomparsi", 8 episodes Tv series with C.Amendola, E. S. Ricci,
director C. Bonivento
- 2001: "Camici bianchi", 11 episodes Tv series. Produced by Achille Manzotti.
" Ciao amore" (1995) director Lorenzo Mieli e Francesco Villa, with Alfredo Caruso
"Animali notturni" (1995) director G. Pecorelli, with Amanda Sandrelli, Rocarey Blas
" Phobos" (1997) director Alessandro Mariuttini, with V. Mastandrea